Appointments and Redundancies by the Governmental Authorities

• I, Shilling Liebeskind, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of the Interior, and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Roldem. So help me God.

• I, Hans-Adam Schenk Pfeiffer zu Lissa, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of the Treasury, and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Roldem. May Gold help me.

Prof. Dr. Hans-Adam Schenk Pfeiffer
    Secretary of the Treasury

• I, Raphaëlle Barré-Sinoussi, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Attorney General, and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Roldem. So help me God.

robadge_half.jpgProf. Dr. Raphaëlle Barré-Sinoussi
    Attorney General of Roldem
    Procuratrice Générale de la Roldème

• I, Topola Wielka, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Commerce, and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Roldem. So help me God.

Prof. Dr. Topola Wielka
    Mitglied des Abgeordnetenhauses
    Honorarprofessor der Montary University
    früherer Unternehmer, Minister a.D. von Roldem
    (Innen, Finanzen, Handel, Bildung und Wissenschaft)

• I, Bérénice Vanderbilt J. Montary, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the offices of Secretary of Education and Science and Chief of Staff, and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Roldem.

robadge_half.jpgProf. Bérénice Vanderbilt
    Secretary Plenipotentiary, and Chief of Staff

• [DOC]

It is a great pleasure to me to appoint herewith

Dr. Justine Sutherbury

Mayor of Montary City

Port Victoria
    October 4, 2014

Shilling Liebeskind
    – Secretary of the Interior –

[/DOC]
    Bitte legen Sie den Amtseid ab: I, Justine Sutherbury, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mayor of Montary City, and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Roldem. Dem Eid können Sie eine religiöse Beteuerung anhängen.

• [DOC]

H. Mag. Prof. Dr. Maximilian von Brinckmann

Election Official

Port Victoria
    February 3, 2015

Dr. Annelie Gatineau
    – Prime Minister –

[/DOC]
    Bitte legen Sie den Amtseid ab: I, Maximilian von Brinckmann, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Election Official, and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Roldem. Dem Eid können Sie eine religiöse Beteuerung anhängen.

• I, Maximilian von Brinckmann, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Election Official, and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Roldem. So help me God.

• [DOC]

It is with a great regret that I have to discharge herewith

Shilling Liebeskind

Deputy Prime Minister
    Secretary of the Interior

Port Victoria
    March 4, 2015

Dr. Annelie Gatineau
    – Prime Minister –

[/DOC]

[DOC]

Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Hans-Adam Schenk Pfeiffer zu Lissa

Port Victoria
    March 4, 2015

Dr. Annelie Gatineau
    – Prime Minister –

[/DOC]

[DOC]

Prof. Dr. Raphaëlle Barré-Sinoussi

Attorney General

Port Victoria
    March 4, 2015

Dr. Annelie Gatineau
    – Prime Minister –

[/DOC]

[DOC]

Prof. Dr. Topola Wielka

Secretary of Commerce

Port Victoria
    March 4, 2015

Dr. Annelie Gatineau
    – Prime Minister –

[/DOC]

[DOC]

Prof. Bérénice Vanderbilt J. Montary

Secretary of Education and Science
    Chief of Staff

Port Victoria
    March 4, 2015

Dr. Annelie Gatineau
    – Prime Minister –

[/DOC]

[DOC]

Shilling Liebeskind

Deputy Prime Minister

Port Victoria
    March 4, 2015

Dr. Annelie Gatineau
    – Prime Minister –

[/DOC]
    Bitte legen Sie den Amtseid ab: I, Shilling Liebeskind, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of the Interior, and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Roldem. Dem Eid können Sie eine religiöse Beteuerung anhängen.

[DOC]

Port Victoria
    March 4, 2015

Dr. Annelie Gatineau
    – Prime Minister –

[/DOC]
    Bitte legen Sie den Amtseid ab: I, Hans-Adam Schenk Pfeiffer zu Lissa, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of the Treasury, and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Roldem. Dem Eid können Sie eine religiöse Beteuerung anhängen.

[DOC]

Attorney General

Port Victoria
    March 4, 2015

Dr. Annelie Gatineau
    – Prime Minister –

[/DOC]
    Bitte legen Sie den Amtseid ab: I, Raphaëlle Barré-Sinoussi, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Attorney General, and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Roldem. Dem Eid können Sie eine religiöse Beteuerung anhängen.

[DOC]

Prof. Dr. Topola Wielka

Secretary of Commerce

Port Victoria
    March 4, 2015

Dr. Annelie Gatineau
    – Prime Minister –

[/DOC]
    Bitte legen Sie den Amtseid ab: I, Topola Wielka, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the offices of Secretary of Commerce and of Secretary of Education and Science, and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Roldem. Dem Eid können Sie eine religiöse Beteuerung anhängen.

[DOC]

Chief of Staff

Port Victoria
    March 4, 2015

Dr. Annelie Gatineau
    – Prime Minister –

[/DOC]
    Bitte legen Sie den Amtseid ab: I, Bérénice Vanderbilt J. Montary, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Chief of Staff, and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Roldem. Dem Eid können Sie eine religiöse Beteuerung anhängen.

• I, Shilling Liebeskind, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of the Interior, and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Roldem. So help me God.

• I, Hans-Adam Schenk Pfeiffer zu Lissa, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of the Treasury, and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Roldem. May Gold help me.

Prof. Dr. Hans-Adam Schenk Pfeiffer

• I, Raphaëlle Barré-Sinoussi, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Attorney General, and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Roldem. So help me God.

robadge_half.jpgProf. Dr. Raphaëlle Barré-Sinoussi
    Attorney General of Roldem
    Procuratrice Générale de la Roldème

• I, Topola Wielka, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the offices of Secretary of Commerce and of Secretary of Education and Science, and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Roldem. So help me God.

Prof. Dr. Topola Wielka
    Mitglied des Abgeordnetenhauses
    Honorarprofessor der Montary University
    früherer Unternehmer, Minister a.D. von Roldem
    (Innen, Finanzen, Handel, Bildung und Wissenschaft)

• I, Bérénice Vanderbilt J. Montary, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Chief of Staff, and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Roldem.

• [DOC]

Prof. Bérénice Vanderbilt

Secretary Plenipotentiary

Port Victoria
    May 15, 2015

Dr. Annelie Gatineau
    – Prime Minister –

[/DOC]
    Bitte legen Sie den Amtseid ab: I, Bérénice Vanderbilt, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary Plenipotentiary, and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Roldem. Dem Eid können Sie eine religiöse Beteuerung anhängen.

• I, Bérénice Vanderbilt, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary Plenipotentiary, and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Roldem.

• [DOC]

H. Mag. Prof. Dr. Maximilian von Brinckmann

Election Official

Port Victoria
    June 11, 2015

p.p. Shilling Liebeskind
    – Deputy Prime Minister –

[/DOC]
    Bitte legen Sie den Amtseid ab: I, Maximilian von Brinckmann, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Election Official, and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Roldem. Dem Eid können Sie eine religiöse Beteuerung anhängen.

• I, Maximilian von Brinckmann, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Election Official, and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Roldem. So help me God.

• [DOC]

Shilling Liebeskind

Deputy Prime Minister

Port Victoria
    July 5, 2015

Dr. Annelie Gatineau
    – President of the Republic –

[/DOC]

[DOC]

Prof. Bérénice Vanderbilt

Chief of Staff

Port Victoria
    July 5, 2015

Dr. Annelie Gatineau

[/DOC]

[DOC]

Port Victoria
    July 5, 2015

Dr. Annelie Gatineau

[/DOC]

[DOC]

Attorney General

Port Victoria
    July 5, 2015

Dr. Annelie Gatineau

[/DOC]

[DOC]

Prof. Dr. Topola Wielka

Secretary of Commerce

Port Victoria
    July 5, 2015

Dr. Annelie Gatineau

[/DOC]

[DOC]

The Hon. Maximilian Buddenberg

Vice President

Port Victoria
    July 5, 2015

Dr. Annelie Gatineau

[/DOC]
    Bitte legen Sie den Amtseid ab: I, Maximilian Buddenberg, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the offices of Secretary of the Interior and of Secretary of Education and Science, and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Roldem. Dem Eid können Sie eine religiöse Beteuerung anhängen.

[DOC]

Attorney General

Port Victoria
    July 5, 2015

Dr. Annelie Gatineau

[/DOC]
    Bitte legen Sie den Amtseid ab: I, Raphaëlle Barré-Sinoussi, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the offices of Secretary Plenipotentiary and of Attorney General, and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Roldem. Dem Eid können Sie eine religiöse Beteuerung anhängen.

[DOC]

Port Victoria
    July 5, 2015

Dr. Annelie Gatineau

[/DOC]
    Bitte legen Sie den Amtseid ab: I, Hans-Adam Schenk Pfeiffer zu Lissa, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of the Treasury, and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Roldem. Dem Eid können Sie eine religiöse Beteuerung anhängen.

[DOC]

Mr. Shilling Liebeskind

Secretary of Commerce

Port Victoria
    July 5, 2015

Dr. Annelie Gatineau

[/DOC]
    Bitte legen Sie den Amtseid ab: I, Shilling Liebeskind, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Commerce, and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Roldem. Dem Eid können Sie eine religiöse Beteuerung anhängen.

[DOC]

Chief of Staff

Port Victoria
    July 5, 2015

Dr. Annelie Gatineau

[/DOC]
    Bitte legen Sie den Amtseid ab: I, Bérénice Vanderbilt J. Montary, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Chief of Staff, and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Roldem. Dem Eid können Sie eine religiöse Beteuerung anhängen.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!